- Natural tampico bristles clean vegetables thoroughly without bruising.
- Tampico is a durable, porous fiber from the Mexican agave plant that is anti-static; plus heat, alkali and acid resistant.
- Naturally wash off dirt from all kinds of vegetables and root crops: potatos, carrots, radish, cucumbers, aubergine, zucchini, tomatos, etc without the need for any type of chemical veggie wash.
- Brush body made of natural beechwood.
- Small brush: 4.3 inch (11cm) long. Large brush: 5.5 inch (14cm) long.
Zoie + Chloe vegetable brush is designed specifically to gently clean all kinds of vegetables and fruits. No matter how round, bumpy, or oddly shaped the vegetable surface is, this brush is the perfect match when cleaning vegetables. This veggie brush is made of durable beechwood and natural tampico fibers that are safe to use even under boiling water. Perfect for cleaning potatoes, carrots, radish, pumpkin, beets, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, cabbage, and other vegetables. Use it to remove dirt from produce. The wooden body rests comfortably in the palm of your hand.