- Keep herbs like parsley, cilantro, rosemary, thyme, oregano and dill fresh for 2 weeks in refrigerator.
- Also great for keeping vegetables like asparagus and celery hydrated, fresh and crisp.
- Tall-body design allows storing of taller herbs, with air slots to help herbs breathe.
- Tray stays up hands-free for easy access. No fuss and no mess.
- Designed to fit in most refrigerator doors. Dishwasher safe.
Storing herbs seems simple but unless you properly store your herbs they will only last a few days. Herbs are sold in bundles and for most recipes a bundle is too much. What happens to the leftovers? If they are not used right away most of what was bought is thrown out.
Made of high quality Borosilicate glass, Zoie + Chloe's Breathable Glass Herb Keeper is shown to extend freshness of herbs for up to 3 weeks. Its generous size stores multiple bundles with ease, and its tall body accommodates taller herbs and vegetables. At the same time its size is carefully designed to fit into most refrigerator doors.
Zoie + Chloe's Breathable Glass Herb Keeper is designed with accessibility in mind. The herb tray suspends at two middle points to load and unload herbs. The sturdy tray holds herb bunches neatly together and there is no need to take the tray out of the container to access the herbs. The tray has slots so the water hydrates the herbs, and drains the water when tray is suspended. Zoie + Chloe's Breathable Glass Herb Keeper is designed to be mess-free.
- Lift knob to remove tray and fill Herb Keeper with water up to fill line
- Place tray in container and rest on interior supports
- Place herbs in tray and immerse base, keeping leaves above water
- Store herbs in fridge and change water regularly
- When needed, suspend tray on supports to pick herbs
5.5 inch x 5.5 inch x 12 inch