- Modeled after the original french butter crock. Keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration.
- Water in base seals out air and prevents butter from melting and spoiling. Won't absorb outside odors.
- Holds 3/4 cup or 180ml of butter. Practical and beautiful, goes from kitchen to tabletop. Perfect for any decor.
- To use, pour cold water into base, pack lid with softened butter, replace lid into base. Change water every 2-3 days.
- Measures 4 inches in diameter and 4.25 inches tall. Hand wash only.
Softened butter on freshly baked bread is one of life's little luxuries. But butter stored in the fridge tastes like leftovers and tears up your toast, while butter stored on the counter spreads easily but goes rancid in days. What to do? Zoie + Chloe has the answer. Simply pack the Zoie + Chloe Butter Keeper Crocks inverted lid with softened butter, put an inch or so of cool water in the base, and invert the lid on top. Water makes an airtight seal between lid and base, keeping butter soft, sweet, and spreadable for up to 30 days without refrigeration. (You'll need to replace the water every few days.) Looking equally at home on the counter or at the table, this ceramic crock measures four inches in diameter by 4-1/4 inches tall, and is completely dishwasher-safe.